Here at Blue, we strive to be a Church Family that:
- Is Christ-centered and radically sold out to kingdom purposes.
- Is relationally involved with each other through ministry and lifegroups.
- Is culturally diverse and represents the community.
- Is led by a culturally diverse staff that is sold out to making a difference in the lives of people.
- Brings change to the community. This change should be distinctly visible in our schools, government, workplaces, in all lives at all levels.
- Trains and equips people to reach their city, state, and world.
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Most people don’t know that I am VERY introverted.
I cry in more movies than my wife does. Jesus is my hero. The two people I’d like to meet are Abraham Lincoln and William Wallace.
My life motto comes from Philippians 2:5, “In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:”
I’m actually kind of shy. One of my greatest experiences was my baptism in the Holy Spirit at Bethel Park. My wife, Faith, is my hero.
In 1948 I was born in Velbert, Germany and came to the United States in 1952. In 1970, my wife and I got married; we raised 3 sons together and now have 7 grandchildren. However, the defining moment in my life was in 1974 when I personally met my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and…
I was saved in 1989. One of the things I find most fascinating is the move of God’s presence – God in the House.